Girly Brainiac

Girly Brainiac

Saturday, March 18, 2017

President Donald Trump's Review


President Donald Trump seems pretty moderate, but folks on the left are freaking out.
  • Transgender bathrooms: He didn't want to deal with the issue, so he said leave it to the states.  
  • Crony capitalism business deals to "save jobs:" Small businesses should get the same tax breaks as corporation.  No group of people should get special treatment.
  • Trans-Pacific Partnership: Getting rid of it is wise.
  • Avoiding putting Hillary Clinton in prison: It's a shame this didn't happen already.
  • Criticizing the media: I'm not sure if this is an act; meaning acting he hates the media, but being friends behind closed doors.  The mainstream media deceives, embellishes, and divides people through manipulation tactics.  I only pay attention to indie media, so I don't have stockholm syndrome with the corporate mainstream media.
  • Being pro-life: I'm pro-life with the exceptions of rape, incest, and a mom's life being in danger.  Trump agrees with this 100%.
  • Against illegal immigrants, but pro-legal immigration: This is a good idea for the big picture.  People on the left think it's racist, but it's not.  Mexico has a wall, views illegal immigrants as felons, and forces illegal immigrants to spend at least 2 years in jail and pay 300 to 500 pesos.  If they think the US is racist, then so is Mexico.
  • Travel ban: Unsure about it
  • March for Life: He supported it even though he didn't attend it.
If you look at my older posts, you'll see I thought he was a plant for helping Hillary Clinton win the election.  I am still skeptical of why he's president, but I am rooting for him because I'm a patriotic American who wants this country to succeed.  I also respect the office and will hold President Trump accountable when he makes mistakes because that's what a true patriot does.

I am curious to see what his health care plan will be like and how it will roll out.  Same thing applies to the wall.  To everyone who wants him to get impeached, just remember Mike Pence will have to take over as president and Paul Ryan will then become the vice president.

What do you think of Donald Trump or my review?

No comments:

Post a Comment