Here are the 4 stages to turn this idea from a theory into a reality:
1. Demoralization: A lack of moral standards and mocking religion
2. Destabilization: Ruin the economy, defense systems, and foreign relations.
3. Crisis: Create a fake crisis.
4. Normalization: People will not believe the truth even if you show them it.
Edward Bernays, the nephew of Sigmund Freud, wrote a book on propaganda. It seems like the government is using these tactics to make so-called "authority figures" preach opinions as if they are facts.
Bezmenov criticized the mainstream media of using strategies into brainwashing people.
Here are some lies we are told:
1) The FDA stated walnuts are drugs and Frosted Flakes are healthier than avocados. [Walnuts and avocados are rich in omega 3 fatty acids and are beneficial to people.]
2) Vaccines are safe and do not cause anything on the autism spectrum. [They have mercury in them, but the CDC keeps claiming they are safe. It's impossible for students to attend school without vaccines. This should be an incentive for people to want to homeschool their kids.]
3) Fluoride is safe in small dosages. [It isn't safe in any dosage. Try Tom's Toothpaste, which is fluoride free and SLS free. Neem toothpaste, flossing, and oil pulling with coconut oil are also viable options. Americans have a hefty intake of fluoride that comes from: drinking water, bathing water, and dental hygiene products and procedures (mouthwash, toothpaste, and cleaning procedures at the dentist). Fluoride causes fertility problems, skeletal fluorosis, and dehydration. According to Dr. Lorraine Day, the top 3 causes for disease are: malnutrition, stress, and dehydration.]
4) Chemotherapy is safe. [Dr. Otto Warburg said any disease including cancer can not survive in a body that's highly alkaline. Doctors like Dr. Lorraine Day strongly believe the Gerson diet works because it's highly alkaline. Chemotherapy has mustard gas in it, which was used in World War 2.]
Make an educated opinion on what is right for you after doing some independent research.